Saturday, March 30, 2013

Coloring Easter Boys

Here is the recipe:

 - Spray shaving cream onto a cookie sheet.

 - Mix in a few different food colorings.

 - Have hard-boiled eggs nearby.

 - Add two little boys.









Uh-oh...eggs are forgotten.



You can't help but smile.




Mom needs coloring, too!




How unusual!  Dad on cleanup duty!
Don't forget your arm!

Eggs with more food coloring added.
White shaving cream added for effect.
They get wiped off later, leaving a marbleized effect.

Next time, a little less shaving cream and a little more food coloring.  

And two little boys a year older.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these Randy...they came out awesome. I have not laughed that hard in a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed and laughed. I also miss my grandchildren. Thank you for the lift.
    Joyce Curran

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realize the eggs were not the primary objective here, but do you have a closeup of the finished product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to leave before the product was finished. I'll see if I can get a shot from a roving reporter.

      Delete
  4. Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete