Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Two Boys at Keuka Lake

Some times reminiscent of bygone days with my son and nephew.


Instructional session.

A nice finish in preparation for another great day.

 Get up, get up, get up!  There's a huge turtle in the water !!!



That's no turtle...thats a dead fish.  A big dead fish.


"He's bigger than you!"

"Did he just burp, Mommy?"

We would have weighed him, but we didn't have a scale.

ADVENTURE TIME !

Under the road...we scared the trolls away.

"There's light at the end."

Into the ravine.

"I'm a leader."

Good shoes help.

"Slow down!"

"I'm not crawling under that ledge."

Looking back down the slippery slope we scrambled up.

"Hey, I said SLOW DOWN."

Up we go!

Super hero pose.

Super hero pose #2.

"Follow me!"

Baby waterfalls.

Daddy waterfalls.

Almost at the top.

Out of the ravine, heading back down to the lake.

Mushrooms are cool.

Almost back.
These guys will sleep well.


No comments:

Post a Comment